[GeoStL] Re: K-Team achieves find #5,000 today

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 08:38:55 -0500

-
They didn't snub ya on this trip?

Great picts.
There is a guy running this motorcycle rally that I have been following. He has an audio blog that are like podcasts that he just phones into the webpage and they are posted. Interesting concept for an on the go, "live" kind of feel. No post production work and what you get is what you get. Some of his audio quality from the motorcycle is not the best but still it's "live" from the motorcycle.

Glenn

Jack Konecker wrote:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8CYsmjhw1Zs9s
Sorry, this link should work better.