[GeoStL] Re: KSDK - What?

  • From: "Bob TheCacher" <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 10:03:36 -0500

-
I also mentioned St. Louis Area Geocaching Association in my interview, but I guess she didn't think that was important to the story. Sorry we didn't get any exposure here.
BBD1

From: LuAnn <luigilula@xxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: KSDK - What?
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 06:26:42 -0700 (PDT)

I do believe in speaking with Ann I mentioned SLAGA but it didn't make the cut.

  LuAnn

Mike Griffin <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And don't forget the Cigar! That makes parents eager to let their kids go caching...
  At least Luann was wearing a MIGC shirt! (Pre MOGA). :-)

  Overall, I thought it was a good segment.

  Mike