[GeoStL] KC summer picnic

  • From: Weymouth <wey6567@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 17:50:48 -0700 (PDT)

-
We are thinking about attending the Kansas City Summer
Picnic and noticed a few other SLAGA members (Brawny,
lancelot, Crowesfeat and Strider) have noted that they
are planning on attending as well.  We thought that
this would be a great way to meet some of the cachers
from the KC area.

I am wondering what the plans are for this event from
a SLAGA point of view.  Will you be camping, if so
where, group caching Saturday morning?, auto caravan
from/to St Louis/KC on friday and sunday?  or anything
else.

Jeff
JC_Geo