[GeoStL] KC Picnic 8/19/06

  • From: Brian Yonke <byonke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 11:12:22 -0700 (PDT)

-
Just a short blurb to invite all of our SLAGA friends to the KC Picnic. I
realize that many of you already know about it and have planned to come.

I was hoping to iron out a few details, before posting a reminder, but I'm not
sure if that will ever happen. I did notice that someone was kind enough to
post this to the SLAGA calendar, so I guess it's old news now.

For any of you that attended the Springfield Grave Hop by Rick and Rick in 2002
and had as much fund as we did, there will be a similar event in and around KC
on October 14th.

Thanks
Brian