[GeoStL] Re: KC Picnic

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 10:30:46 -0500

No problem! I am only sending 10 flyers and will let Brian, Carlin and Steve
know. I would like them put up at the pavilion. The cards can be placed on the
registration table and left in caches. I will send plenty of cards. If you see
the Iowa bunch there, Summit Dweller, Windchill, etc.. Make sure you drop them
a few cards too so they can take them back to Iowa.

Thanks Shirley, Mark, Jim and Sarah!

Mike