[GeoStL] Just in Time for the SLAGA Spring Picnic!

  • From: Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Newsgroup, Geocaching" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 11:09:23 -0500

All lanes of the new Telegraph Road bridge at Interstate 255 are open!
Traffic is currently utilizing both sides of the new bridge. In addition, all
lanes of I-255 are also open. Occasional lane closures will take place to
finish landscaping and other minor work. This bridge includes a permanent
double loop ramp to access I-255 westbound from Telegraph Road.
http://www.windowslive.com/mobile/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_mobile_052008