[GeoStL] Re: Just a bit of Warning

  • From: Paul Konopacki <konopapw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 21:50:12 -0500

Jenna's Black in Black cache:

We found a place to get a level approach to the
cache and it was a very short walk to the cache
area.  It was a cul-d-sac.  Based on previous
cache logs, we knew it was best to approach
from the north.

I'm usually uncomfortable with urban cache
hunts, but this one wasn't bad for us.  I also
expected it to be on RR land where there
were still tracks, but there were no tracks.

I can't say the same for the 'Down By The
Railroad Tracks cache', which thankfully
was archived by geocaching.com because
it was in a bad neighborhood, was an
active RR, and you couldn't tell the trash
from the cache.