[GeoSTL] Re: Just Wondering?

  • From: "Darkman" <mohpc74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 03:41:55 -0500

We use a Garmin 12 and have had excellent results with it.  Just for a
little info the Missouri Highway Patrol has issued the Garmin 12 to all of
their Troopers.

Darkman and Shadow

What's the difference between a Northern Zoo
and a Southern zoo?

A Southern Zoo has a description of the animal
on the front of the cage along with a recipe.

mohpc74 at mindspring dot com