[GeoStL] Re: June's Happy Hour: Another Oops, on June 26

  • From: "cat3memoir" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "cat3memoir@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 16:37:56 -0500

Catch My Tigger will attend happy hour,thanks

From my Samsung Android tablet on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G networkEric
Schulte <buffettmo1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:I will most likely be attending on the
26th.  See everyone there!

On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 10:23 AM, Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxx> wrote:
-
Hello everybody on the list who usually attends happy hours at Shamrocks,

I've been preoccupied with family matters and forgot to submit the event till
the deadline day, last Thursday. But GC.com has changed their submission
process slightly and the site kept locking up, no matter what I tried. I just
didn't have the time to devote to a lot of troubleshooting so I had to give up.
So....

I've decided to keep happy hour on the usual day, which would be June 26, and
just spread the word without an event page.  Anybody here on the list please
spread the word to anyone you know who usually attends. You guys on Facebook,
can you please send out a little notice?

Details are the same as always: Shamrocks in St. Peters on the outer road,
tables are reserved from about 4:30 till whenever.

Thanks so much and sorry for the goof.

PS...Has anyone else had trouble with cache submission since they split the
process at the beginning (you have to first select geocache or event right off
the bat). This is my first submission since they made the change. When I got to
the page where you put in the coordinates and they pop up on the map, the whole
page locked up. I tried starting over, I tried signing in and out, even closed
and opened my browser and I just couldn't get it to work. Walked away for a
hour, then another hour, still wouldn't work when I came back. I haven't had
time to check the forums-will do so when things settle down in real life a bit.

from this

 Missouri Caches Scheduled to be Archived  http://tinyurl.com/87cqw
 Missouri Geocachers Forums -->  http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php
 Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->