[GeoStL] Re: Joplin Tornado Audio

  • From: Laura Million <laura.million21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 11:03:32 -0500

CNN interviewed the guy who shot this. He and his buddy were driving along
when they realized the tornado was almost on top of them. They ran into the
convenience store and found a bunch of people huddled in the corner. When
the windows blew out, his buddy suggested that they run into the cooler.
When they were finally able to get out, there was nothing left of the
convenience store. He and his buddy saved everyone's lives. Good lesson, get
out of your car, get into the smallest, sturdiest structure you can find.
It's a good lesson when we are out caching in a strange community and a
storm blows in.

Laura