[GeoStL] Re: Jeff City Rendezvous

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 11:56:03 -0800 (PST)

-
I will try to make it up that early if I can ...if not I have a phone number or
two to call ....I think I have Bernie's , Drei's and a couple of others ...I
have done the night cache from last year but would love to do the new one if it
is ready to go....I keep looking for it but it has not shown up or been
approved yet that I have seen. I will try to catch up with people as soon as I
get in town

Dan (thunder)
dana cook <zoejuju@xxxxxxx> wrote:
-
Ok, since it sounds like several of us have the same loosely-made plans. How
about this:

Meet somewhere around 5ish (Ramada lobby, or whatever)
Complete the Presidential caches
Complete the Dark Star night cache.

Does that work for those who will be there Fri.? Tim, does that give you
enough time to get there?
Any other ideas?

Dana

Subject field