[GeoStL] Jeff City

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 13:44:33 -0600

-
Since the hotels are all full, we will be tent camping. I have my scooby doo
sleeping bag ready to go...
Seriously, our plans are to leave here Saturday Morning at 5 am, drive to
Wellsville Mo and do a couple quick caches there, then be to Jeff City by 9am
to do the presidents. We will meet up with everyone at noon at the pavillion.
We will do the Bingo caches from noon until 6pm, rendezvous at the eating place
at 6, hit the night cache at 7:15 or so... Back to the Hotel by 9:30.. I think
we should meet somewhere, perhaps the country kitchen right next to the ramada
or a dennys at 9:30 for some more fellowshipping and stuff.

Sunday, I will work on the other caches I needed to complete. We will leave
town about 2 pm on Sunday.

See ya Saturday

Mike Griffin
Want a Free IPOD?