[GeoStL] Re: Jeep Travel bugs

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 21:00:29 -0500

-
There are ways for that to happen.

If I pick up a bug, not log it and just place it in your cache without
logging it in, someone can find the bug but it may show that the bug was
listed as being in perhaps nashville.  You would never know it was there.

If i take a new jeep but and just leave it someplace, you would never  know
that it was there.

I am not a "Bug Person" and I mss them up nearly every time i mess with
them. I am sure that there are other sneaky ways to sneak a but into a cache.

glenn

At 08:53 PM 7/15/2004, Eric & Dayna East wrote:

>-
>I just got a message tonight saying that someone found a jeep tb in my
>Guiding Light cache. I never even knew it was there! :-(
>  I thought if you registered you would be notified of any jeep tb's in
> your area??? So far, I've recieved no notification of any jeeps around here.
>
>Eric
Subject field