[GeoStL] Jeep Contest

  • From: "tklnhl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocache STL List" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 12:53:02 -0500

-
Trying to look through the Jeep essay and photo contest but the server isn't
cooperating.  So far, the "essays" I've read have been, IMHO, not very good --
rather boring, and unimaginative  makes me thin we should have put out more
effort in between deaths, funerals, swim meets and illnesses to get those darn
bugs...
Someone from "here" submitted an essay early on that was, at that point (and
probably still ) the one I thought was the most clever..  here let me see if I
can duplicate it ..  something like..  "Who needs 300 words when you only need
One" and then wrote "Jeep"291 times or so ..  who was that? how exactly do we
Vote and do our votes actually count towards that person winning anything?

Would it be considered cheating to ask this person to step forward and give us
the link to his/her essay since  the others are so bad?

Did anyone else from "here" submit an essay or picture they'd  like to tell us
about?

Nancy
Subject field