[GeoStL] Re: Jan 31 event

  • From: "Lazylightning" <lazylightning7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 13:52:51 -0600

-
Hey Dan,

I've gone paperless too.  I started putting some caches out and listed my
first "Where's Wears Creek" and it's already been found three times.  (I was
hoping that folks would wait until the potluck, but hey, I know how it is
when there is a new cache near home.)  Therefore, I am going to wait just a
bit to put the rest on line, but not so long as they will not be on the
queries.  I'll check with Glenn and see when the best time to put them up
and still have them listed and show up on the queries.

The bonus cache in McClung is a great idea, I have a nice place for that.