[GeoStL] Re: Jan 1 Kid-Friendly Group Cache

  • From: "Chris Binder" <cpbinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 09:58:08 -0600

-
I just set out an easy multi at St. Peters City Hall park. The math is
geared towards the adults, but I'm sure the kids would like to hang around
the lake, not to mention the playground nearby. NickyRex and his uncle were
the first to find it, NickyRex is either 9 or 10 now...right?

Cache: Neighborhood Niche:

~Chris