[GeoStL] Re: Jambo 2010

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 10:27:46 -0500

-
Cool. You will probably have more fun than the boys!

Mike Griffin wrote:
-
I know some of you were wondering about Jamboree 2010 in which I applied as a leader. My call came tonight that I will be Scoutmaster of one of 6 troops from St. Louis. I am pumped! It looks like 2010 will be an awesome year with GW8, MOGA and the 100 year anniversary of scouting in America celebrated at the National Jamboree... Simply AWESOME!

Mike Griffin
The BEST Spam Solution!
http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050

Brawny Bear