[GeoStL] Re: "I've developed a fear of snakes" in forum "Geocaching Topics"

  • From: "Bridget E. Griffin" <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 11:05:20 -0500

-
It's huge or rather really long!

Once we was going down a trail next to a river and Mike saw a black
snake go into the base of a tree right on the trail.  I took the lead
after that and was looking down to watch were I was going (and for more
snakes) and when I looked up...I about ran into a snake hanging in a
tree/bush right in front of my face!!  I did an about-face and went back
to the car!  Mike was laughing at me, probably because it was just a
green garden snake, but that was 2 many more snakes on the same trail
for me!!

Bridget