[GeoStL] Re: "I've developed a fear of snakes" in forum "Geocaching Topics"

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 10:40:06 -0500

-
Naw, the gent just is afraid of snakes and I figured we have some snake people here that would offer better dvice than mine which would be something like smash him with a rock or something.

My experience is about like Dan's I think I have really only seen 2 or 3 snakes ever while caching. I am glad that everyone had the restraint NOT to recommend shooting them with the (you know what) . We don't want to start THAT all over again.

tnsl wrote:
-
What ..    are you trying to get rid of  us? ;+)
Nancy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Glenn"

-
From the Mogeo forums..... Anyone here know about snakes?
http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=1167

boxstalker has just posted a new topic entitled "I've developed a fear of snakes" in forum "Geocaching Topics".