[GeoStL] Re: "I've developed a fear of snakes" in forum "Geocaching Topics"

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 09:58:56 -0500

-
Here is a funny post in the thread. .
---
Larry202br has just posted a reply "I've developed a fear of snakes".

QUOTE(ajayhawkfan @ Oct 17 2007, 08:38 PM) Rubber snakes are just plan mean. I don't know who would put something like that out. He must not have a soul.

I have a phobia.....I am afraid of unicorns. I think the pink ones are especially nasty. In Platte County I was once stalked by one while going for a cache. I never saw the demon animal but could smell its cotton candy breath all around me. Ohhhhh it still sends shivers down my spine. I escaped certain death when it charged because a Leprecon, shot it. I was so lucky but I am still afraid to go in the woods to this very day.

Just remember, those unicorns are more afraid of you than you are of them. the one that charged you was probably just trying to get away from the leprecaun, as the leprecauns are the truly dangerous creatures of the woods, which is why I always carry a bag of Lucky Charms with me. :blink:

The topic can be found here:
http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=1167&view=getnewpost
Well said!
Pam and I have ran across two copper heads this
year. snips ... Baby copper head picture: http://tinyurl.com/2tanpo