[GeoStL] Re: "I've developed a fear of snakes" in forum "Geocaching Topics"

  • From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 19:58:52 -0500

-
Unfortunately, some people don't care how harmless or docile a snake is. This woman I work with is so afraid of snakes she is irrational. She has her son kill any she finds in her yard while mowing the grass. And here's the funniest and most irrational part. If she's driving her car on the road and spots a snake also on the road, she stops and waits for it to move along. Why you say? Wouldn't she just run over it to kill it? No, not a chance. She's afraid if she runs over it, the tire will throw the snake up under the car and it will crawl inside. Yes, I'm serious. At least she doesn't kill the ones on the road. I've tried to talk some sense into her but it ain't happening.

Gale

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric East" <christianherper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>