[GeoStL] It's not about the numbers, but

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gc-Maillist" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 13:43:06 -0500

here's an interesting ratio for those of us that log all our "no finds" too.

To find your DNF Ratio, visit your "My Geocaching" log page and click on the
"Didn't Find It" and "Found It" links to get your total number of logs for
each. (The number will be near the top of the page and will say "x Results")
Now divide your total number of Found-It logs by your total number of DNF logs
to get your DNF Ratio.

It's not 100% accurate since some of the DNF's turn out to be truly missing or
not available.

Rich