[GeoStL] Re: It's IN to be a geocacher

  • From: "Bridget Griffin" <bridget@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 15:40:15 -0500

-

Thanks for the congrats everyone.  I actually hit my 100 in Joplin.  I do
think that the first 100 are the hardest.  Once you hit that milestone the
numbers just kind of add up.  (Especially if you are able to travel some)
:)

I am glad to hear that Laura is home and doing well.

Dan, your little friend is definetly in our prayers.

Michelle, it's good to hear from you.  You coming to Roundtable on the first
Tuesday of May.  (I don't have the date right here)  Would love to see you.
Have you found a troop for your son?

I was thinking about all these articles.  Maybe we should have a historian.
Someone that collects these articles and makes a scrapbook.  Just a thought.

Bridget