[GeoStL] Re: It this cache for real!!

  • From: "TKLNHL" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 21:25:00 -0600

-
Looks like fun?
No one is posting it as a log just a note. Maybe could be ..  anything.   Go
for it!   ?  !

There's one (I'm looking for it) somewhere in Georgia or Alabama that seems
to start off tame enough. The first couple of logs start with a couple of
people being "injured" on the way to the cache -- maybe a broken leg or hurt
hand --   the most recent logs that I read  included encounters with
mountain lions and Hooters Girls and maybe a life flight or two.
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?pf=&ID=88676&decrypt=y&log=y

Here it is ...

Did you see the one featured in he new ezine?
http://www.todayscacher.com/caches.html
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=c4b36f6f-c15e-4b3c-9ec8-665f5c3537ff

I'm glad it's there and I'm not ....
Nancy