[GeoStL] Re: Island Adventure cache...Island fun...tomorrow...

  • From: Lisa Norris <lnorrismt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 06:00:31 -0700 (PDT)

-
I checked the coords several times as they both have the same starting coords
and I found the (A phone # anyway) phone number needed for Terr Terr so am
fairly confident I was in the right place but sure couldn't find it.  I'd have
thought it was easy too.  I'll check again on the Terr Terr.  Thanks for the
info tho.
Lisa
Eric & Dayna East <believer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
Down under was really easy BUT, Terr Terr took me 2 trys and I almost
didn't find it the 2nd time! :-)
Pay attention to everything on that one.

Eric