[GeoStL] Re: Is this a real cache?

  • From: Jen Guyer <jennifer.guyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 13:51:39 -0800

-
Ok, I tested it out. I get the error if not signed in. Don't get error if
signed in. This time I read the page and it did nothing to indicate I was
trying to access a member's only cache. Weird.
It told me this " An unhandled exception was generated during the execution
of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of
the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below."

Ok translation= Go sign in.

Right!

Jen