[GeoStL] Re: Is it working?

  • From: "tnands" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 09:37:39 -0500

Check your spam folder, especially if there's a web based yahoo connection and
you're using any kind of swbell or related email addresses.   My online spam
folder filters messages from me -- it's own address.  And, I have no idea what
Mike's message is about because *I* haven't seen the message with the photo
link either. I'm assuming it's in yahoo web spam filter.  I just haven't looked.

Nancy