[GeoStL] Re: Irritating

  • From: sprocketstl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 22:40:41 -0600

-
Thanks to all who replied.
I'll send him an e-mail.

It's no skin off my nose really, but this was not a hard cache to find.
I'll be surprised if the cache is actually gone.  If it were likely to
get muggled, it would've been gone a long time ago, considering its
location.
It's just the first time it's happened on one of my caches.

Thanks again,
-Todd