[GeoStL] Re: Invisible Shield

  • From: "Eric East" <christianherper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 07:46:14 -0500

-
I have one on my 60cs and it is great. I had never considered using one until I talked with several people about them a year ago at MOGA . I'm glad I got one because shortly after I put it on, I got a nasty scratch on the upper left corner of the shield, but it protected the screen.

Eric

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>