[GeoStL] Introducing the Great St. Louis Munzee Race of 2012

  • From: Jeff the Blue Bead Man <bluebeadman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 15:14:51 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

-
Okay, I have an announcement to make in the middle of this great Munzee war.  I
am going to host a Great St. Louis Munzee Race on August 25, 2012.  Anyone who
wants to race along is more than welcome to compete--there will be NO cost to
enter the race!  The race begins in one part of St. Louis and ends in a
completely different part of town.  The rules are simple: start together at one
location (Cracker Barrel in Fenton), capture or deploy as many Munzees in any
direction during a set time frame, and meet again at the end of the time period
at a completely different restaurant (IHOP in Glen Carbon, IL) for the finish
of the race.  This will be similar to Brawny's Road Rallies but without the set
course and all of the other things that we needed to find during the rallies.
I created a website to list all of the details.  Here is the link to that
website:

http://home.earthlink.net/~mrstephenson/Munzee_Race/Munzee_Race_2012.html

It would be nice to give the restaurants involved a head count of how many
might be eating so let me know if you are interested in competing in the race.

Hope to see everyone on August 25 for the race!

-Jeff, the Blue Bead Man

-Jeff, the Blue Bead Man

from this

 Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->