[GeoStL] Re: Introducing myself & free advice is worth what you pay for it P^)

  • From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 21:04:50 -0500

-
Is the sparrow flying under it's own power or in a free fall? Never mind, I still wouldn't know the answer.

Gale

----- Original Message ----- From: "RNX" <_rnx_@xxxxxxx>
From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Introducing myself

"... please feel free to share with me your
advice.  "

Now that's something that's never lacking here. Go ahead and try ..  ask
something, anything, food, camping, really big  mind-boggling mathematical
problems programming, tool and die, even geocaching and just SEE what
happens. LOL