[GeoStL] Re: Introducing myself

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 18:22:59 -0500

-
Skyler,

Welcome to the list. Being fairly new to geocaching myself (I started in March), I can attest that this is a great list for the SLAGA territory. However, it's not that great for geocaching... it's great for finding good places to eat!

All kidding aside, if you have any questions about anything (did I mention food?), feel free to ask. I don't know how much you pay attention to the GC site, but on Saturday the 21st, SLAGA is having their Summer picnic. Feel free to come out and meet everyone -- it will be my first time meeting most of them.

Again, welcome!

Andrew (yawetag)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Skyler Dragon" <skylerdragon@xxxxxxxxx>