[STL Geocaching] Re: Intresting day and encounter with a ranger

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 20:32:18 -0600

Ms Nancy is the "Recreation Director" for the forest. She is who you will
contack and she will OK your cache if you give her the location. I think she
should be taken out to find something or even listed as a "co-planter" !!

her # is:
Nancy Feakes   nfeakes@xxxxxxxxx
Recreation and Wilderness Manager
Mark Twain National Forest