[GeoStL] Re: Interesting bookmark list by Jeremy

  • From: Sarah Chisholm <sarah_cf30@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 21:16:21 -0700 (PDT)

And what happened to High Ridge in Emminegger? Placed 01/01/2001?

Oh and I know about using GSAK to sort. I think it might be useful to be able
to sort Bookmark lists right there on the Bookmark page. They are all listed
alphabetically but if one could sort the lists in other ways right there & not
have to do a pocket query, down load into GSAK, etc. it might be .... ummm ....
useful...

Sarah