[GeoStL] Re: I'm sending myself e-mails

  • From: Team AZMO <teamazmo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 16:29:00 -0600

Then again most people have not changed their passwords in far longer than they should have, so any reason to prompt sound password management is nothing to shrug off. ;)

On 2013-02-14 16:22, Jonathan Mertz wrote:

No need most likely. The sender just put the same address in the from and to field. Normal email programs won't let you change the from, but the SMTP protocol has no problem with it. I wouldn't worry about it. Just delete and forget.

On Feb 14, 2013 4:17 PM, "Jason Collier" <jcollier@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:jcollier@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Your computer didn't do it. Someone hacking your email likely did
    it. Change your email password would be the first thing I would do

    Jason Collier