[GeoStL] Re: I'm Drooling!

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 18:15:02 -0800 (PST)

-
LOL, I got all excited and went running to see.  They did that at least 3
months ago.  I was checking out auto units on their site because we've recently
discovered that one of our big frustrations when caching is that Outdoorman
expects me to navigvate and read cache pages at the same time while if you
reverse roles I can drive and navigate with the 60C while he reads cache pages.
 I don't really have a desire to be promoted/demoted to full time driver when
we go caching.  But I haven't justified the extra expense yet.
Mike Griffin <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Did you notice that TVNAV has a new website.. They actually look like they
pulled the plug on the old XT with the 32 meg of ram! LOL...

Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..
See: http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050