[GeoStL] Re: Ihop

  • From: Tim Ueltzen <timpam2mocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 05:44:42 -0800 (PST)

-
Just my luck! I guess that ends at 8:30 and it would take me 20 plus minutes to
get there. O-Well I guess I will eat my oatmeal.

  Tim
Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -

Tim, they gave away free pancakes to any one that has over 1000 finds.
Bernie.

Tim Ueltzen wrote: - Did SLAGA have a breakfast get together at Ihop in
Sunset Hills this morning? I was just wondering because I saw channel 2 news
over there. Tim **************************************** For List Info or To
//www.freelists.org/list/geocaching[1] Missouri Caches Scheduled to be
Archived http://tinyurl.com/87cqw[2]

--- Links ---