[GeoStL] If you have not installed my maps wiith the installer, now is the time

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 23:46:22 -0600

-
http://webpages.charter.net/jbensman/Maps.htm

Now that I have Vista, Vista does not like where I install the maps.  It
will not allow the program I use to create the files there.  So I need to
change the location where the maps are stored in the next version of the
installer.  If you already have used my installer or have not installed my
maps yet, there is no issue.  It will work.

But if you have installed my maps the old way without the installer, there
could possibly be some issues and the need to use mapsettoolkit to uninstall
them before installing the new one.  So if you have not installed with the
installers yet, do it now.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"