[GeoStL] If no Wednesday Cache -- Do you all still eat?

  • From: "tnands" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocache STL List" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 20:47:23 -0600

-
We're thinking of taking the home school show on the road tomorrow and getting
out of the house.  We pack up a few books and head to the Thyme Table -- (304
South Florissant Road) which is  VERY near the parking for the new caches on
the new(er) bike trail.
They are only open for lunch 11:00-3:00.  We were going to try to  be there
11:00ish  (leaning more towards the ish)--  UNLESS there's a sudden surge of
interest and no one else can show up until 1:00. Then we'll be there then.
Should put out a "warning" -- Kyd is getting over a cold kind of "thing." No
fever ever, but a sniffly nose. She'll promise not to cough, sneeze or laugh
directly onto anyone.

Anyone?

Nancy