[GeoStL] Re: Ice Age time capsule

  • From: "Jerome Reed" <jrcamper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 13:25:05 -0500

Sorry, I don't have any equipment for sale or know of any.  I would be very
careful buying used equipment, your life depends on it.  Nylon can decay and
aluminum will erode with friction.  My rappel rack and bars shows definite
signs of wear after rappelling down many thousands of feet of muddy rope.  I
know its still safe but I wouldn't buy one in that condition!  Jerome