[STL Geocaching] Re: IMPORTANT ASSOCIATION STUFF. Top secrete

  • From: Richard Sheffold <dsheffold@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 16:51:20 -0600

This sounds like an April fools story; or an April fool telling it.

Obviously everyone already in the "assn" would be grandfathered for life with
no fees but full benefits. All new "joiners" would pay, say $100/yr, to
subsidize our cache trips. If you have to pay $100 to join, it must be a good
deal!