[STL Geocaching] IMPORTANT ASSOCIATION STUFF. Top secrete

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "St. Louis Geocachers MailList" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 15:37:46 -0600

Was thinking about changing the ?Sign on the email list? to something like
?Join the St. Louis Area Geocachers Assn. and receive their Geocaching email
discussion list? or something thereabouts?  It might be the 1st step into
defining just who is in the Assn.   OR do we need to know how your ?in? .

It?s dangerous when ya walk in the woods pondering stuff.

If there is an Assn. in the 1st  place, that would sort of lead to the
question of, ?An assn. of what or who? , which leads to ?Is an Assn of
peoples of course? , which leads to if it is some peoples,  just how did
they get in, and how do I get in?  Which brings me back to I don?t know and
I don?t know. I guess ya have to contact somebody? but who?.. I don?t know.
And, if I am in, but I don?t know how I got in, am I really in?  I don?t
know.  It didn?t seem so complicated when I didn?t think about it but now,
it?s a muddled mess in my head.

Should we have a sign up list someplace?
Is everybody on the email list in?
Can we be IN without getting ?the List??

If we unsub from the list do we resign our commission and have to turn over
our titles?

Input needed from anyone that considers them selves a member. (BTW :how did
YOU get in)

Had an interesting walk with Matt dillion, Chester and an un named Indian
guide today.     We missed the hoedown. Which got me to pondering even more.

It?s been a busy morning.

Glenn