[GeoStL] IL Bike caching this weekend

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <g@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 14:22:08 -0500

-
Madison County IL has an outstanding bike trail system of paved trails.
They are all the quality of the Grant Trail.  Lately we have been getting
lots of new caches on the trails.  Just today, 14 new caches by Angie&Dee on
the bike trails were published.

So is anyone interested in group bike caching on the trails this weekend?
Saturday or Sunday works for me.

And a reminder, my trail maps have all the bike trails AND all the parking
areas on them. http://webpages.charter.net/jbensman/Maps.htm

And a special thanks to all those who have been placing the caches on the
bike trails!!!

Jim Bensman
1802 Main Street
Alton, IL 62002-4724