[GeoStL] Re: I-44 Construction

  • From: "tklnhl & kyd" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 17:39:42 -0500

My parents headed out 44 to 50 around 11:00 am today. It took them 45 minutes
to travel Hwy 50 from 44 thru Union. After that they said traffic was heavy but
moving.  We still haven't left to head out there (for the Owensville Fireworks
display)  and are debating on whether or not to go Hwy 70 to 19 (to get to
Owensville).  Is it bad on 44 between Union and Sullivan?  We can do back roads
from Sullivan, but I'm suspecting getting to Sullivan is a nightmare right now
too.

Thanks for the Info!

Nancy

      From: Sarah Chisholm

      I pick up slang from all over. Ya never know what I might glom onto.

      GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
        "yonks" can't be a Missouriee word since none of us locals ain't never
heard of it!

              From: Brad

              Just shy of a yank.