[GeoStL] I yet again miss a group thing :-(

  • From: Stephen Martin <faery_generic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 15:18:00 -0700

-

Well, I miss out this time because my routine check up with my doctor became
less than routine due to my past bicycle and MRSA fun.  Labs and questions and
prodding OH MY!

Sorry I couldn't get ahold of anyone to let them know, I was in from 2:40pm
until about 10 mins ago.

One of these days though.  I guess I will go see harry Potter instead :-D

Stephen

PS-I am fine, they just want to do extra precautions to make sure everything
stays fine... they forgot to let me get my food/cache on though :-p