[GeoStL] Re: I would like some input.

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 08:02:43 -0600

I was going to mention the same thing. Since the 1st part has a container at the site, it could easily be a stand alone cache.

glenn

At 08:14 PM 3/23/2004, Edwin Biesemeyer wrote:

I have been thinking of splitting the Heap Big Meadow Cache into two seperate caches. Reason is as follows...The first waypoint is 11 miles from the second waypoint. MAny people have mentioned that it was a shock or a surprise that it was so far between points 1 & 2. Now that there are 2 or three other caches in the area of the final leg of the cache I think it would be easier if it were split off. Opinions desired and greatly appreciated.
-$piritwing

<http://www.edwinglenn.com>Edwin G. Biesemeyer
10b5f4a.jpg
<http://www.wheresgeorge.com>Track your Dollar Bills Ever wonder where your money goes. See how to track it with the link above.