[GeoStL] I was joking about an IMAX cache

  • From: Dave Keiser <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 10:59:46 -0500

-
BTW, I was actually joking about putting one in the IMAX theater, or even the dinosaur. I don't think many of would bother with a cache in a pay area unless we happen to be going to the pay section anyway. I'm not a big fan of caches in museum type places anyway. Didn't mean to get everyone riled up.

Dave

I would avoid putting a micro in one of the pay sections of the science center. And I would especially avoid putting on in a pay section that may not be available once a cacher pays to get in ie someone is sitting in or next to that seat. If you really want to get some upset with you have them pay to find a cache and then not be able to get to it.