[GeoSTL] Re: I thought of BruceS

  • From: "Bruce S" <bruces1321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 22:04:36 -0500

Yep and I will be somewhere in Indiana or maybe Illinois.

From: "Barramus" <barramus@xxxxxxx>
To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoSTL] Re: I thought of BruceS
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 21:56:19 -0500

Ha

"Burns recommends telling people where you are going and when you expect to return, so if you do not return someone will be able to tell authorities where to look for you."
Uhhh, I'll be at this cache, then this cache, then 83 other caches. So If you don't see me on Tuesday, I'll be stuck somewhere hunting one of those 85 caches.
lmao

Barramus
N   38° 25.081'
W 90° 42.823'

----- Original Message ----- From: Glenn To: SLAGA Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 8:01 AM Subject: [GeoSTL] I thought of BruceS

And 4 wheel drive wouldn't hurt!!

OFF-ROAD FUN

Off-road driving requires preparation and skills.

http://g.msn.com/0NL31631/90

Our NEW WebPage! WWW.GeoStL.com Mail List & Archive Info. //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=geocaching
Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the hereafter...
I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm here after.