[GeoStL] Re: I might be out of my mind...

  • From: "nancy cooper" <nbcooper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 14:02:08 -0500

-
Susan,

We haven't met - but congrats! May be a lot of work ahead but it's only two
years and sounds like it's very worthwhile. I'm a native Columbian (and
cache with my dad down there every chance I get) - you're going to love the
town. If you haven't checked out Rhett's Run Multi - it's a great cache in
Columbia (currently archived) desperately needing someone to adopt it.
Anyway- hope you find some time to cache down there - there are some great
caches in Columbia.

nancy (aka Sampler)