[GeoStL] I C U (some anyway)

  • From: "TKLNHL" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 03:09:44 -0500

When people talk about you your ears ring. When the POST about you for the
world to read, what happens?  BruceS care to share?
It's late. I'm not sleeping. I'm roaming geocaching.com forums. AND LOW and
BEHOLD .. there some of you are.. well, at least some of the "Top" ones.
(Might have to scroll for a group picture in the posts)  Lots of discussion on
the use of the word "top" ...

Is it me or are some of the posters to those forums and little over the "top"
-- so to speak ...

http://ubbx.groundspeak.com/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=5726007311&f=4016058331&m=74660257

Nancy -- the NHL of TKLNHL & Kyd who WILL find another cache soon .. when the
"goto" arrow doesn't point 168' directly into the RECOGNIZABLE poison ivy. So
close. Soooo sooo close ..